Sunday, October 30, 2005

Pictures finally!

I made a fondant pumpkin cake for a party on Friday. But nobody ate it. It was then present at a party on Saturday. And nobody ate it. Once again Saturday night it made an appearance, and once again, nobody ate it. What's the deal???



Here's our jack-o'lantern. It brought us a win on Saturday!



What I've done so far in my watercolor class. See The Wet Donkey to vote for which picture I should paint.



A candy corn hat of my very own design for a friend's baby. Who is impossibly small, by the way. And impossibly cute.



And, I've been much to late in posting my recent package from my SP6!! Art yarns, Paton's yarn, Chocolate Orange sticks from Trader Joes (YUM!), and a cute froggy notepad. Thanks!!!!



Whew! That's all for now!!

No comments: