Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Stitch marker fun

So today my secret pal emailed me a link for a stitch marker tutorial. So tonite I tried to make some! They're not bad for my first attempt, I don't think. I'm going to send them to MY secret pal-hopefully she doesn't find this!! I doubt she will.



So, what do you think?? I think next time I make them, I'll use a round pen or pencil. If you look, the rings are really round. I used one of those cheap BIC mechanical pencils, so they are more octogonal than round. Oh well.

Also, here are some pics of my progress on the chemo cap. For some reason, I have the hardest time trying to get a decent picture of the cables. The first picture is prolly more color-accurate, while the second one shows the cables a little more. It's not as hard as I thought it would be. Of course, I had to frog it once, before I realized that stitch markers were my friends. Now everything is going along just great. Daneise is scheduled for chemo soon, so I gotta start cracking down on it.





That's it for now. I can see beading playing a big part in my future tho...

Like I need another hobby.

No comments: